Munnan Misra (Allahabad, U.P., India)
Biography of Munnan Misra
Munindra (Munnan) Misra is the youngest son of Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra, Advocate General, U.P., India. His schooling was at Welham Boy's School and The Doon School, Dehra Dun, India.
He started writing poems in 1970 - subsequent to the demise of his Mother, Smt. Gayatri Devi.
The four divisions herein have a time-frame – clearly depicting his thinking during each period of his life:
1970 - 2007
1. Love & Strength - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/poems-by-munnan-misra/
2. Humanity & Peace - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/humanity-peace/
3. War, Peace & Action - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/war-peace/
4. Ditties On Life - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/4-ditties-of-life/
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Link Site at http: //www.slideshare.net/munindramisra/links-of-munindra-misra-12732238
His poems: http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/
On Bhagwat Gita: http: //krishngita.blogspot.com/
- 1.01 My Prayer
- 1.02 My Father
- 1.03 Smoke
- 1.04 Silent Death
- 1.05 Labour Of Great Be Shared - Not The...
- 1.06 Little By Little Does The Trick
- 1.07 A Step Ahead Is A Leap Ahead
- 1.08 Appearances Are Deceptive
- 1.09 Dig Evil At The Seed Or It Will Dig...
- 1.10 Helping Hands
- 1.11 Childhood's Dream
- 1.12 A Fairy's Tale
- 1.13 Love Thy Neighbour As Thy Self
- 1.14 One Dead - The Other Born
3 B.01 Peace
Peace - overcoming evil with good be,
Peace - overcoming falsehood with truth be,
Peace - overcoming hate with love clearly,
Peace - in hearts and minds of people be.
For Peace - love and sacrifice for it readily,
For Peace - strive to build it unhesitatingly,
For Peace - shun war understandingly,
For Peace - strive and work for it earnestly.