Munnan Misra (Allahabad, U.P., India)
Biography of Munnan Misra
Munindra (Munnan) Misra is the youngest son of Pt. Kanhaiya Lal Misra, Advocate General, U.P., India. His schooling was at Welham Boy's School and The Doon School, Dehra Dun, India.
He started writing poems in 1970 - subsequent to the demise of his Mother, Smt. Gayatri Devi.
The four divisions herein have a time-frame – clearly depicting his thinking during each period of his life:
1970 - 2007
1. Love & Strength - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/poems-by-munnan-misra/
2. Humanity & Peace - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/humanity-peace/
3. War, Peace & Action - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/war-peace/
4. Ditties On Life - http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/4-ditties-of-life/
Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Link Site at http: //www.slideshare.net/munindramisra/links-of-munindra-misra-12732238
His poems: http: //munindramisra.wordpress.com/
On Bhagwat Gita: http: //krishngita.blogspot.com/
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Munnan Misra; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- 1.01 My Prayer
- 1.02 My Father
- 1.03 Smoke
- 1.04 Silent Death
- 1.05 Labour Of Great Be Shared - Not The...
- 1.06 Little By Little Does The Trick
- 1.07 A Step Ahead Is A Leap Ahead
- 1.08 Appearances Are Deceptive
- 1.09 Dig Evil At The Seed Or It Will Dig...
- 1.10 Helping Hands
- 1.11 Childhood's Dream
- 1.12 A Fairy's Tale
- 1.13 Love Thy Neighbour As Thy Self
- 1.14 One Dead - The Other Born
Time - what does it mean to be,
Never existing but changing unceasingly,
With no movement, relaying on it steadily,
Ageless - but ageing other perpetually. 
Time is measured but in its flow,
Where does it come from, where it go,
From the past which lapsed but be,
Into the future which never one sees.