musicland suicide Poems
- Suicide Was Calling these days seem like nothing but slow ...
- Lie i cant take this anymore you left me high and dry
- Breathe to sit here and breathe in a syncopated rythem so ...
- Spilt In Two 06: 33 AM - split in two ive felt this pain ...
- These Thoughts my heart yerns for the simple things in ...
- Am I...Loved? i loved you and you loved me
- Judas, Why? i see you out there in bright colors but what ...
i tendd to be on the more down and mellow side bt the only time i write good poems is when im rele down so if ur wonderin y everything is down and depressin thts y. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Suicide Was Calling
these days seem like nothing but slow suicide
but only from the inside.
my heart screams
and i dropp
straight from the top.