Mwenda Kirimi Poems
- Shadows Of Men Shadows of men fall behind them covering ...
- Visions' Birth It dawns like a hammer clap that shutters the...
- Something Nothing There is this line with this side And ...
- I Sit And Hope And hope hope that you my love,
- Take Me Away Descend upon these hills like shadows at ...
- Who Sits Left Into the steady breeze sweeping the country, ...
- T He He He.. </></> You still don't get it An...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mwenda Kirimi
Shadows Of Men
Shadows of men fall behind them
covering their tracks
taller now, that the day is ending,
soon in darkness
all paths troden, will be
Those who cooked over fires of hell
now closed the doors behind them
so now we are here
but who cooked what?
But smoke channels its way
to the eyes
drawing irritant tears unforgetable,
but that too
dries in face of forced smiles
Ghosts that haunt us
stay in check,
chained at bay by laughter of friends
only to unleash
infront of mirrors when we lone