Myla Rose Gigante
Myla Rose Gigante Poems
- Strange Love You put my life in a place That‘s full of love ...
- I Believe In Him Goal is a goal Dream is a dream It doesn't...
- Love In A Great Throe When I saw you walking down the ...
- What Is Love? Love. Love is the sweetest emotion in our ...
- The Tiny Silver Birds In A Blu... I was walking alone in a...
- April's Birthday Bash! Snap! Hop! Hop! Hop! Here goes the...
- Cheer Up Child! The night sky was full of shining stars, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Myla Rose Gigante
You put my life in a place
That‘s full of love and happiness
You swept away the sadness
That you‘d seen in my lonely eyes
You filled my empty heart
Full of joy and contentment
You picked up the scattered pieces
And fixed my broken heart
You made me laugh
When I‘m about to cry
And when you hold and squeezed my hands
I felt like I‘m floating in the air
I felt the softness of your palm
That is so good to touch
So good to feel the warmth
So good to think that I‘m in a safe place
You pulled me closer to you
And found myself in your broad ...