Myra Ahmad Poems
- Cinderella Renewed there was once a girl I knew Her name was...
- All Powerful Love The blink of an eye The curve of the ...
- Nature's Track The wind was here It has left it's ...
- Childhood Memories I vividly recall those days When ...
- My Friend Has Gone Mad... My friend has gone mad She is ...
- Me... I'm a bird In a tree Chirping softly Just to me
- Poetry To write poetry Is to master an art Where simple ...
Myra Ahmad is a 15-year-old poet from Pakistan. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Myra Ahmad
there was once a girl I knew
Her name was Cinderella
But Cinderella is way too long
We'll call her just Ella
Ella was a spoilt kid
Oh yes, she was
She rather barks than talks
not someone to cross
Then Gloomy air Spread everywhere
As her mother died with heart attack
All relatives cried at the news
Ella also did, but it was fake
His father married again
The lady had daughters of her own
Beautiful they were, oh yes
Names: Isabella and Sharon
Our Cinderella was very jealous
girls had taken her place, not one but two