Naeem Rahman Poems
- Fire From Heaven And to realize the fire arose from the ...
- To Hope Wait not for my return, soon, as time fades, ...
- The Stone I heard them, heard them all, I have ...
- That Stream And I was created weak, such that none shall ...
- You And I Behold to that you have done it wrong - your ...
- Arms Of He Into the arms of The Failure I fall, - greeting ...
- A Struggle To Fly I have observed you struggle to fly. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naeem Rahman
Fire From Heaven
And to realize the fire
arose from the unbroken icy water.
I raised there watching
as shawl moves by the breeze, blowing.
The heat warmed the skin
and the breathing flesh frozen within.
The skeleton dissolved away.
Tried! But couldn't make them stay.
Drops of flame are infinitely above
by the inflamed rosy sky of burning love.
Thus surrounds me, the annihilation
of our world's very deception.
I sensed the storm of harmony
an inhabitant lacking all curiosity.