Nallathambi Paramahamsan Poems
- Poor Of The Poorest The world is full of darkness, And the ...
- The Modern World I saw a great building, Beside the setting...
- Discipline Respect is by our obedience’s palace, Helping is...
- Phantoms Oh! A very difficult mystery, Even for the ...
- Fear I sat shivering in my bed at night, And mistook ...
- The Dream World The colourful world of bright flowers, ...
- Dream I was under a date tree, Waiting for some dates to ...
I' am a student of Eighth standard 'C' section in Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, O.F.T., Trichy. My family is of five members. Father- P.Nallathambi, mother- N.Kalaivani, elder brother- N.Sowjanyan, myself and younger brother- N.Madhumithran. I started to write poems in fifth standard. I published my poem for the first time when I was in seventh- 'The Work of the Sky' in the school magazine. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nallathambi Paramahamsan
Poor Of The Poorest
The world is full of darkness,
And the light is lying dead
When a person’s happiness is less,
And this is sorrow’s bed.
This is the pity state of life,
Of the poor who are far relatives of money,
And it affects them like a knife,
And this population can be described as many.
Not only them,
There are people very rare of poverty,
But they are the poorest as they lack happiness’s gem,
Even they lack the happiness of their own liberty.
This is all because they have entered greed’s flames,
That made them lose their merry berries,