Nana Sampson Poems
- Africa God made everything to be free and fair and forever ...
- Christmas Gift the prophecy of Isaiah is on that through a ...
- I Am Your Shadow i know how to tell because i know you ...
- Run The Good Race run the straight race with God's good ...
- In Her Absence
- Endless Love were you talking about Romeo and Juliet sorry, ...
the last of three strong and handsome boys.likes literature though not a literature student.fond of reading.and you know what? he is very amiable.a guy
of few words. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nana Sampson
God made everything to be free and fair
and forever he'd shown us His care
and gave everyone his flair
so that the world would see and understand His glare
look at what is happening in Somalia
genocide and hunger have made them inferior
see what is also happening in Libya
selfishness and greed have been their superior
bribery and corruption is the case
whom-you-know is what we now face
Nigeria, Ghana and the like are already on the chase
bribery and corruption has already set the pace
nevertheless we are the origin of culture
from time ...