Nathan Pigott Poems
- A Poem I fear i shall not see, For my cataracts are ...
- A Herd Of Black Dots The year of depression - ...
- My Frying Pan.; Potatoes and water stick like mortar in my...
- Sentimental Value (It's Got No... CNN's on my back Because I ...
- Fire (Another One Out Of The D... I lighte a fire. It goes ...
- Falling From a box up in the stratosphere, or down below ...
- Untitled(The Next One's Quite ... I hate Pink I hate ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathan Pigott
I fear i shall not see,
For my cataracts are blinding me.
I fear i shall not hear,
The water rolling down my cheek is a tear.
I fear i shall not smell,
For my nostrils will not tell.
I fear i shall not taste,
All that food is going to waste.
I fear i shall not feel,
For my nerves are on a par whith an eel's.
All this means,
Is that i will not concede,
And i cannot think,
So i will save the ink:
The cat sat on the mat.