Neel Nirzon Poems
- Still In My Bathrobe. ♥Still in my bathrobe.♥ This is ...
- No More Train To Come. no more train to come. a station ...
- The Confession. And afterwards the story ...
- The Road Ahead. Within her eyes under the glances All the ...
- The Trap and still those bulletins eating the sunday ...
- Valentine's Heart. No more going through pro's and con's. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neel Nirzon
Still In My Bathrobe.
♥Still in my bathrobe.♥
This is the story, weeks have passed.
Since our first kiss from sms and emails.
All the sounds of silent desires on the wings of desperate hopes rest in between.
Our mirrors under the mosaic of daily murmur may confess.
May paint the lies on the wall of false pride or prejudice.
Never mind still we can touch beneath the private mode in tandem.
Still we enjoy our bathrobe.
Still in tandem.