NEETHA SASIDHARAN Poems
- A Cake's Death At A B'Day Part... No sooner than I was ...
- How I Proposed....... I rehearsed, practised... even my ...
- Goodbye To 2011! ! ! ! ! ! ! it is really a hard time when ...
- B'Day Your B'day - the happiest day that's when you are ...
- Spring seasons always comes my way and all makes me ...
- At His Tombstone.... hello ma.... i knew u would be ...
- My Heroine Mom! Yes! She is my heroine mom She is ...
An obstinate, but a wee damsel.
My talkativeness make others smell
my scent & reach me...
I don't believe in 'Early bird catches worms'
And rushing lately to school are my norms... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Cake's Death At A B'Day Party!
No sooner than I was born
Iam sent to a slaughterhouse.
Oh! I can see death's horns
somewhere in a B'day house.
From what I hear
I gather that it is a He.
I did had a scare
when I went through that name.
Oh! They have arrived
- Iam on my way to death.
The kids seem to be enlightened
to see me and are licking their teeth.
Lights off! ! There comes the guy,
gives me a hungry grin,
takes the weapon (sigh) ,
.......pierces me with a beam.
I can hear a deathsong,
I can feel flowers from heaven,
I can feel a soothing tongue...