Nena Shawl Poems
- Love I’m in love It feels like the feathers of a dove My ...
- Harriet Tubman Crack goes his whip Striking fear into their ...
- A Piece Of You I promise never to let it die No matter the ...
- Dream A dream is a miracle But some call it a ...
- The Game Breathing fast Take it slow Could be yes Maybe no
- The Rose Look at the rose With little green toes And a head...
- His Eyes Through Mine Watching his eyes begin to ...
Hi! I am fifteen years old, and I live in Akron, Ohio. My friend told me to post my poems on this site, so I did. Some of my poems won't make sense unless you read the background story. I am your average hopeless romantic! My favorite movies are, and will always be, Disney. I write poetry and stories occasionally. I also love to draw. I play sports like volleyball, soccer, and dance. Yes, dance is a sport. I have a twitter and tumblr that I never use, a facebook that I basically use just to like pictures, and a youtube account just to like videos. That's basically me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nena Shawl
I’m in love
It feels like the feathers of a dove
My heart pounds faster than lighting
Sometimes it gets quite frightening
He’s on my mind twenty-four seven
He makes me feel as if I’m in Heaven
His image never leaves me
It’s as though he’s right beside me
I feel that we were meant to be
I hope he feels the same as me