Nena Shawl Poems
- Love I’m in love It feels like the feathers of a dove My ...
- Harriet Tubman Crack goes his whip Striking fear into their ...
- A Piece Of You I promise never to let it die No matter the ...
- Dream A dream is a miracle But some call it a ...
- The Game Breathing fast Take it slow Could be yes Maybe no
- The Rose Look at the rose With little green toes And a head...
- His Eyes Through Mine Watching his eyes begin to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nena Shawl
I’m in love
It feels like the feathers of a dove
My heart pounds faster than lighting
Sometimes it gets quite frightening
He’s on my mind twenty-four seven
He makes me feel as if I’m in Heaven
His image never leaves me
It’s as though he’s right beside me
I feel that we were meant to be
I hope he feels the same as me