Nicholas Hrynchuk Poems
- Zero Not just seen in comics, We all have hero's, But in ...
- Run Away To run away, To some, Might make their day, ...
- Holding You I only want to hold you, Just to see, What ...
- My First Kiss This may not be the best I've written, But in...
- Hero They say hero's are great, But then why do we wait, ...
- Try I try to be like him, But he's to good, I try to ...
- I Love You 2 No matter what I do, I'll Always love you, ...
I can be nice and all except if you make me mad. Not to pleasant then. I have great friends, but I don't always remember that. Things tend to end wrong, so I get angry easily. Truthfully, I love my best friend. She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. She's the one I write about, she's the only real reason I write. She got me onto this website. And even though she doesn't love me, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas Hrynchuk
Not just seen in comics,
We all have hero's,
But in real life,
There's also some zero's
When you see a hero,
You wave, clap, or salute,
But when it's a zero,
You pass by like nothing's there
In the falling rain,
A hero's at home,
Maybe a family,
While the zero is alone
You only want to be a hero,
Nobody dreams of being anything less,
But sometimes a zero,
Is the greatest hero we know
I know a few hero's,
And they are great,
Then there's a zero,
I may not know one,
But i want to help with all I can