Nicholas McDonough Poems
- Love (Sep 26th,2002) Love suffer long and is not kind Love ...
- Untitled (Jan 16th,2003) Listen to the wind and tell me what ...
- Tear (Sep 26th,2002) Standing still in time in a lifeless ...
- Bite Me (Dec 11th,2002) Chaos inside Nothing to hide Open...
- Spoon Fed (Jan 15th,2003) I've had enough of all the ...
- I Paradis Possejam (Jan 15th,2... Bloody flames of chaos ...
- Slumpt Over (Jan 15th,2003) emotional push over the edge ...
I was born in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I later moved to Texas, T or C New Mexico, Phoenix AZ, Florida and then back to Green Bay. I am a Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach. I have posted poetry online under my Pseudonyms as well. If you want to post any of my poetry, get my permission prior to posting. Please delete any poems you have posted of mine without my permission or correctly list the name of the poem along with (written by Nicholas McDonough) in the title. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas McDonough
Slumpt Over (Jan 15th,2003)
emotional push over the edge
feeling better left alone
the world keeps turning black
these savage thoughts won't go away
a constant craving to quench
the cold fires perpetual burn
absorbed all this agony
with each lesson to learn
depreciated in my mind
hope still to achieve
a wish to believe
find the desire
come the bliss
self arrival I hope to find
fulfillment in my mind
want this all to end
this torment to finish
divinity to begin
never can find the desire
a conformity of nothingness
insecure in my ...