nicolas thomas (september 7th 1994 (still not dead but will be one day (hopefully soon) : D) / paris 16e arondissemnt)
born in france september 7th 1994 lived two weeks in france before living 11 years in the U-S back to france for 2 years then 1 year in maroco and 3 years in the U-K where i still am. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- day dreaming while skiing XD
- Destiny and death
- i miss you (the poem isn't finished)
- i miss you n*3
- i miss you.2nd (the poem isn't finished)
- life n*2
- life n*3
- Life's not worth living without you
- Love can feel distant even if it's just ...
- My love for you
Comments about nicolas thomas
Beautiful Paintings On Books
by Ekaterina Panikanova
You Too Can Learn to Write Surrealist Poetry
Spudnik Press is offering a workshop in surrealist poetry
Distasteful Fashion Shoot Featuring Author Suicides is Pulled
The spread is called 'Last Words.'
Autistic Pride Day