nicolas thomas Poems
- Destiny And Death Love is something you can’t control Love ...
- Life's Not Worth Living Withou... Laying in the ...
- School Sitting in school listening to a fool she says I ...
- Day Dreaming While Skiing Xd the wind blows in the snow like...
- Marijuana you make me so high i could almost touch the ...
- My Love For You How can I say I love you? Without using ...
- I Miss You.2nd (The Poem Isn'T...
born in france september 7th 1994 lived two weeks in france before living 9 years in the U-S back to france for 2 years then 1 year in maroco and 7 years in the U-K where i still am. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nicolas thomas
Destiny And Death
Love is something you can’t control
Love can appear in great ways
But it can disappear in horrible ways
One day you love your soul mate
The next you don’t
You can’t do anything
You can’t escape destiny
Some are born to live happy
Others are born to live alone forever
But there are some who escape destiny
Get married be happy
But destiny will come back
And hit you so hard that you lose everything
And the one you where in love
No more life
That’s why ...