Muqtida Hasan Nida Fazli popularly known as Nida Fazli (Urdu: ندا فاضلی; Hindi: निदा फ़ाज़ली) is an Indian Urdu poet.
Nida Fazli was born on 12 October 1938, in Delhi, India into a Kashmiri family and attended school in Gwalior. His father was an Urdu poet. During the partition of India, his parents migrated to Pakistan, but Fazli decided to stay in India.
While still young, Fazli was passing by a Hindu temple where a bhajan singer was singing a composition of Surdas about Radha sharing her sorrow with her maids at being separated from her beloved Krishna. The poetic beauty of the Pad, relating to the close rapport and bonding... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Apanii Marzii se KahaaN Apane Safar ke H...
- Dekhaa Huaa saa Kuchh hai to Sochaa Huaa...
- Apanaa Gam Leke Kahiin Aur Na Jaayaa Jaa...
- har ghadii Khud se ulajhanaa hai muqadda...
- Kabhii Kabhii YuuN Bhii Hamane Apne Hii ...
- Badalaa na apane aap ko jo the vahii rah...
- Duniyaa jise kahate hain jaaduu kaa khil...
- Ab Khushii Hai na koi Gam Rulaane Vaalaa
- Chaand se phuul se yaa merii zubaan se s...
- Din saliiqe se ugaa, Raat Thikaane se ra...
- Dil mein na ho jurrat to muhabbat nahiin...
- Diivaar-o-dar se utar ke parachhaaiyaan ...
- Dhuup mein nikalo ghataaon mein nahaakar...
- Garaj baras pyaasii dhartii par phir paa...
Comments about Nida Fazli
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)