Biography of Nikhil Parekh
Nikhil Parekh has authored thousands of Poems on – God, Peace, Love, Anti Terrorism, Friendship, Life, Death, Environment, Wildlife, Mother, Father, Children, Humanity, Lovers, Brotherhood. Some part of Parekh's Books financially selling in the eBook format at Amazon.com Kindle Store in the United States, can be browsed for free. Therefore to read differently titled Poems written by the Poet without paying any money, please visit –
www.amazon.com/author/nikhilparekh. From this website visit any Book. Then on the individual page of the respective Book, click on its cover to browse the free Poems. Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh.
Nikhil Parekh,37 years of age, from Ahmedabad, India - is a Love Poet and Nine-time National Record holder for his poetry with the Limca Book of Records India - limcabookofrecords.in, which is India's Best Book of Records, also Ranked 2nd in the World to Guinness Book of World Records.
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal. Though his Poetry / literature is normal and natural.
These Nine National Records held by Parekh with the Limca Book of Records are for -
(1) Being the First Indian Poet to be published / featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World's Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary - for his poem, Come Lets Embrace our New Religion
(2) Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada's National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada
(3) Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is - Aids doesn't kill. Your Attitude kills.
(4) Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best Poetry EBook
(5) Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations.
(6) Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace - GoodwillTreaty.org.
(7) Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com - The World's largest video sharing website.
(8) Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book - Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace, at Wattpad.com - The World's most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones.
(9) Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a Poem on Nelson Mandela, has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa.
The Indian Poet's Books and Poems have had millions of viewers and downloads on the Internet. Books authored by the Poet include the titles - 1 God, Love Versus Terrorism, You die; I die – Love Poems, Life = Death, The Womb, The Power of Black, Hide and Seek, If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother, Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh - Only as Life. These Books comprise of over 7000 pages of his Poetry in totality.
The Poet’s Poetry has had the patronization of several World Leaders including the Queen of England. Visit Nikhil Parekh at – nikhilparekh.org.
Nikhil Parekh's Works:
Currently the Indian Poet’s Books are available for purchase in the eBook format from Amazon.com Kindle Store – in the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Canada, Brazil, India, Mexico, Australia, Netherlands.
Books authored by the Poet include the following titles.
1 God – Poems on God, Creator (522 pages)
Poems on God, Love, Peace, Anti Terror, Friendship, Life, Death, Mother, Father, Children, Humanity, Environment, Lovers (5417 pages)
Love Versus Terrorism – Poems on Anti Terror, Peace, Love, Brotherhood (607 pages)
You die; I die – Love Poems – Poetry on Valentine, Romance, divorce, friendship, lovers (1600 pages)
Life = Death – Poems on Spirituality, Life, Victory, Death, Unity, Truth, Happiness, Success (1200 pages)
The Power of Black – Poems on Humanity, Poverty, Social Cause, Women empowermnent, Hiv – Aids, Blindness (500 pages)
Hide and Seek – Rhyming & Non – Rhyming Poems (610 pages)
If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother – Poems on Environment, Wildlife, Mother Nature, Global Warming (208 pages)
The Womb – Poems on Mother, Father, Children, Parenthood (250 pages)
Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh – Only as Life (80 pages) .