Biography of Nikhil Parekh
Nikhil Parekh has authored thousands of Poems on – God, Peace, Love, Anti Terrorism, Friendship, Life, Death, Environment, Wildlife, Mother, Father, Children, Parenthood, Humanity, Social Cause, Women empowerment, Poverty, Lovers, Brotherhood. Some part of Parekh's Books financially selling in the eBook format at Amazon.com Kindle Store in the United States, can be browsed for free. Therefore to read differently titled Poems written by the Poet without paying any money, please visit – amazon.com/author/nikhilparekh. From this website visit any Book. Then on the individual page of the respective Book, click on its cover to browse the free Poems.
Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh.
Nikhil Parekh, (born August 27,1977) ,38 years of age, from Ahmedabad, India - is a Love Poet and Nine - time National Record holder for his Poetry with the Limca Book of Records India - limcabookofrecords.in, which is India's Best Book of Records, also Ranked 2nd in the World officially to Guinness Book of World Records. He is an author of - ' LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY ', which has a Print Length of 5254 pages on the Amazon Kindle.
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal. Though his Poetry / literature is normal and natural.
The Nine National Records held by Parekh with the Limca Book of Records are for -
(1) " Being the First Indian Poet to be published/featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World's Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary-for his poem: Come Lets Embrace our New Religion"
(2) " Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada's National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada"
(3) " Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is 'Aids doesn't kill. Your Attitude kills."
(4) " Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best poetry e-book"
(5) " Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations" .
(6) " Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace - GoodwillTreaty.org" .
(7) " Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com - The World's largest video sharing website" .
(8) " Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book - 'Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace', at Wattpad.com - The World's most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones" .
(9) " Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a Poem on Nelson Mandela, has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa " .
Parekh is an author of 47 varied Books which include – 1 God (volume 1 to volume 4) , The Womb (volume 1 to volume 2) , Love Versus Terrorism (Part 1 to Part 2) , You die; I die – Love Poems (Part 1 to Part 16) , Life = Death (volume 1 to volume 10) , The Power of Black (volume 1 to volume 2) , If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother, Hide and Seek (part 1 to part 8) , Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh – Only as Life. These Books comprise of nearly a 7000 pages of his Poetry, have approximately 1.15 million words in them, contain about 2160 of his differently titled Poems and almost a 187000 lines – in their totality.
The Indian Poet's Books and Poems have had Millions of Viewers and Downloads on the internet.
The Poet’s Poetry has had the patronization of several World Leaders including the Queen of England.
Nikhil Parekh's Works:
Currently the Indian Poet’s 47 different Books are available for purchase in the eBook format from Amazon.com Kindle Store – in the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Canada, Brazil, India, Mexico, Australia, Netherlands.
-> Books authored by the Poet include the titles.
1 God – Poems on God, Creator – volume 1 to volume 4 (522 pages)
LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY (This Book has a Print Length of 5254 pages on the Amazon Kindle)
Love Versus Terrorism – Poems on Anti Terror, Peace, Love, Brotherhood – part 1 to part 2 (409 pages)
You die; I die – Love Poems – part 1 to part 16 (1600 pages)
Life = Death – Poems on Life, Death – volume 1 to volume 10 (1200 pages)
The Power of Black – Poems on Humanity, Poverty, Social Cause, Women empowermnent – volume 1 to volume 2 (400 pages)
Hide and Seek – Rhyming & Non – Rhyming Poems – part 1 to part 8 (702 pages)
If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother – Poems on Environment, Wildlife, Mother Nature, Global Warming (297 pages)
The Womb – Poems on Mother, Father, Children, Parenthood – volume 1 to volume 2 (250 pages)
Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh – Only as Life (80 pages) .
- Whispers -new-
- As Important -new-
- Don't Mess With Love -new-
- Once Again -new-
- I Wanted To Breathe, Sleep, Eat With You... -new-
- Without Her Hands In Mine -new-
- Just Marrying Her -new-
- But You Looked The Best -new-
- Holy Marriage -new-
- True And Immortal Lover. -new-
- You're My Breath -new-
- No Organism Is A Born Terrorist -new-
- The Religion Of Mankind -new-
- A Tribute To The Nobel Prize (Nobelprize... -new-
Nikhil Parekh Poems
A Big No -new-
a victorious moment indeed for me to post a Poem here from my Book titled - ' 1 God - Poems on God, Creator - volume 4 (262 pages) '; which you can browse at - amazon.com/dp/B013VSJ75Q.
I Spoke Allah -new-
a Poem from my Book - ' 1 God - Poems on God, Creator - volume 3 (170 pages) '; which you can read at - amazon.com/dp/B013SKW2QI.
Till The Time He Commanded -new-
wanted to post a Poem here, from my Book titled - ' 1 God - Poems on God, Creator - volume 2 (175 pages) '. ofcourse you can browse this above mentioned Book of mine at - amazon.com/dp/B013PUG5SW. POETRY -
How Would You Choose To Welcome God On ...
With the footprints of brotherhood that you left when you embraced one and all-OR With venomous bellows of nonchalant smoke which diabolically tarnished his pristine atmosphere? With the song of peace that you hummed from the innermost realms of our heart-OR With inexplicable misery that you inflicted upon boundless with the hideous noise of bombs exploding on every nook; corner and street?
Longest Poem Written By Nikhil Parekh - ...
This is an 80 pages Poetry Book. BOOK DESCRIPTION
The Womb – Poems On Mother, Father, Chil...
volume 1 to volume 2 (250 pages) BOOK DESCRIPTION
If You Cut A Tree; You Cut Your Own Moth...
A 297 pages Poetry Book. BOOK DESCRIPTION
Hide And Seek – Rhyming & Non Rhyming Po...
part 1 to part 8 (702 pages) BOOK DESCRIPTION
The Power Of Black – Poems On Humanity, ...
volume 1 to volume 2 (400 pages) BOOK DESCRIPTION
Life = Death – Poems On Life, Death
volume 1 to 10 (1200 pages) BOOK DESCRIPTION
You Die; I Die – Love Poems
Part 1 to Part 16 (1600 pages) BOOK DESCRIPTION
Love Versus Terrorism – Poems On Anti Te...
Part 1 to Part 2 (409 pages) BOOK DESCRIPTION
Longest Book Written By A Mortal – Colle...
This Book has a Print Length of 5254 pages on the Amazon Kindle. The Poetry Collection contains thousands of Nikhil Parekh’s poems on - God, Peace, Love, Anti Terrorism, Friendship, Life, Death, Environment, Wildlife, Mother, Father, Children, Parenthood, Humanity, Social Cause, Women empowerment, Poverty, Lovers, Brotherhood. This Book currently has approximately 1.15 million words, about 2160 differently titled Poems authored by the Indian Poet and almost a 187000 lines in it. Find above mentioned Book at - amazon.com/dp/B003Y8XLKQ.
1 God – Poems On God, Creator
volume 1 to volume 4 (522 pages) BOOK DESCRIPTION
I Spoke Allah
a Poem from my Book - ' 1 God - Poems on God, Creator - volume 3 (170 pages) '; which you can read
I SPOKE ALLAH
I spoke a blatantly incorrigible “NO”; when the unconventional society manipulatively cajoled me to leave my poetry and do an obnoxiously mundane office