Biography of Nikhil Parekh
To Buy EBooks by the Poet please visit - amazon.com/author/nikhilparekh. Currently the Indian Poet's Books are available for purchase in the ebook format from Amazon.com Kindle Store – in the US, UK, Denmark, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Canada, Brazil, India, Mexico, Australia. Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh.
Nikhil Parekh,37 years of age, from Ahmedabad, India - is a Love Poet and Nine-time National Record holder for his poetry with the Limca Book of Records India (2nd in Official World Rankings to Guinness Book of World Records) .
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal. Though his Poetry / literature is normal and natural.
These Nine National Records held by Parekh with the Limca Book of Records are for -
(1) Being the First Indian Poet to be published / featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World's Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary - for his poem, Come Lets Embrace our New Religion
(2) Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada's National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada
(3) Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is - Aids doesn't kill. Your Attitude kills.
(4) Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best Poetry EBook
(5) Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations.
(6) Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace - GoodwillTreaty.org.
(7) Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com - The World's largest video sharing website.
(8) Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book - Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace, at Wattpad.com - The World's most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones.
(9) Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a Poem on Nelson Mandela, has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa.
The Indian Poet has authored thousands of Poems on – God, Peace, Love, Anti Terrorism, Friendship, Life, Death, Environment, Wildlife, Mother, Father, Children, Humanity, Lovers, Brotherhood. His Books and Poems have had millions of viewers and downloads on the Internet. Books authored by the Poet include the titles - 1 God, Love Versus Terrorism, You die; I die – Love Poems, Life = Death, The Womb, The Power of Black, Hide and Seek, If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother, Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh - Only as Life. These Books comprise of over 7000 pages of his Poetry in totality.
The Poet’s Poetry has had the patronization of several World Leaders including the Queen of England. Visit Nikhil Parekh at – nikhilparekh.org.
Nikhil Parekh's Works:
Love Versus Terrorism
You die; I die - Love Poems
Life = Death
The Power of Black
Hide and Seek
If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother
Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh - Only as Life
Nikhil Parekh Poems
life in the heart of
Life in deserts was sandy, Life in caves was lonely, Life in ocean was salty, Life in stars was resplendent,
let a child smile
Let a child blissfully grow, Don't try and obstruct his natural flow. Let a child sleep, Don't try and break his dreams.
poem on blood donation - donating blood ...
I presumed you loved it- as it was your spirit to successfully accomplish your every philanthropic mission- with the blessings of the Omnipotent Lord Almighty,
a gift called life
In order to augment the glory of the crystalline sky; God inundated it with a festoon of enchantingly misty clouds, In order to augment the glory of the lanky tree; God
life means more
Life means imagination; the ability to perceive and dream beyond the absolutely extraordinary, Life means observation; the magical prowess to imbibe the maximum out of the stupendously magnificent
the tree of love
The apple tree swayed frivolously in the air; bearing crimson crested fruit peeping out from its dense foliage, However as came freezing winter; its leaves wore a shriveled look; inevitably feeling the chill and sporadically falling to the ground. The cherry tree looked awe inspiring and magnificent from a distance; with succulent balls of incongruous shapes clinging to its tendrils,
losing my virginity
The rhapsodically untainted leaves; lost their virginity to the tantalizingly draughts of the unstoppably ecstatic and beautifully silken breeze, The indomitably ferocious Sun; lost its virginity to
if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth...
You're not just cutting the tree's artistically slender branches; but by doing so you're infact barbarously cutting the inimitably priceless hands of triumphantly vivacious Mother Nature,
Depression; even when all the cuckoos of this Universe; boisterously chirped around me; for hours immemorial, Depression; even when the most enchantingly
Happiness is in sighting the stars that twinkle exuberantly in the sky; profoundly illuminating the treachery of the murderously satanic night,
music: the food for life
Music is an enchanting reverie which never ends; inundating your dying soul with perpetual happiness, Music is a mesmerizing bird which keeps soaring endlessly through the mystical clouds; nostalgically
I consumed a meal consisting of crushed chili with poignant fillings of snake brown pepper, immediately felt the urge to gulp a can full of water.
you can kiss me; only if
You can kiss me on my voluptuously rubicund cheeks all right; but only if your kiss had the power to wonderfully transcend over every other conceivable kiss drifting ominously towards my direction; for
please stop war
Please Stop War; Please Stop indiscriminately terrorizing hatred to reign as the most supremely inebriating and acrimoniously
service to the divine!
Service to all those gruesomely blinded; unable to
sight even an infinitesimal iota of their reflection
in the most brilliant of sunlight; is irrefutably true
service to the divine,
Service to all those pathetically maimed; disastrously
stumbling for life on each step; is irrefutably true
service to the divine,