Biography of Nikhil Parekh
[ Note - Currently I seek a traditional publisher for the publication of my varied Books in the Print form, which can be read in their entirety through; Tumblr, Inc in the United States at – variedbooks.tumblr.com, webpage. My style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal, though my Poetry / literature is normal and natural. GOD’S grace on me. i am nothing infront of GOD. i am nothing infront of GOD’S holy messengers. So any victorious publisher who may want to publish my Poetry in Paperback without Financial Expenditure to me, can directly communicate with me at the address, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ].
Nikhil Parekh, (born August 27,1977) , from Ahmedabad, India - is a Love Poet and 10 time National Record holder for his Poetry with the Limca Book of Records India - limcabookofrecords.in, which is India's Best Book of Records, also Ranked 2nd in the World officially to Guinness Book of World Records. He is an author of - ' LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY ', which has a Print Length of 5254 pages on the Amazon Kindle.
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written before or experimented on the mortal planet by any mortal. Though his Poetry / literature is normal and natural.
The 10 National Records held by Parekh with the Limca Book of Records India are for -
(1) Being the First Indian Poet to be published/featured in McGill English Dictionary of Rhyme which is the World's Number 1 English Rhyming Dictionary-for his poem: Come Lets Embrace our New Religion
(2) Being the First Indian Poet to have won Poet of the Year Award at the Canadian Federation of Poets which is Canada's National Poetry Body endorsed by Governor General of Canada
(3) Being the First Indian Poet to be published in a Commonwealth Newsletter for his poem on AIDS which is 'Aids doesn't kill. Your Attitude kills.
(4) Being the First Indian Poet to win an EPPIE award for best poetry e-book
(5) Writing the most number of letters to and receiving the most number of replies from World Leaders and World Organizations.
(6) Being the First Indian Poet to be Goodwill Ambassador to the International Goodwill Treaty for World Peace - GoodwillTreaty.org.
(7) Being the First Indian Poet whose Poems have been made into Films at Youtube.com - The World's largest video sharing website.
(8) Being the 1st Indian Poet to be featured for his Poetry Book - 'Love versus Terrorism- Poems on Anti Terror, Peace', at Wattpad.com - The World's most popular ebook community and largest website for reading books on mobile phones.
(9) Being the first Indian Poet whose video reciting a Poem on Nelson Mandela, has been placed at the official website of the Government of South Africa.
(10) Having authored LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY - which is of Print Length 5254 pages and currently has approximately 1.15 million words, financially selling in the Amazon.com Kindle Store United States at - amazon.com/dp/B003Y8XLKQ.
The Indian Poet has authored thousands of Poems on – God, Peace, Love, Anti Terrorism, Friendship, Life, Death, Environment, Wildlife, Mother, Father, Children, Parenthood, Humanity, Social Cause, Women empowerment, Poverty, Lovers, Brotherhood. His Books and Poems have had millions of viewers and downloads on the Internet.
47 varied Books written by the Poet include – 1 God (volume 1 to volume 4) , The Womb (volume 1 to volume 2) , Love Versus Terrorism (Part 1 to Part 2) , You die; I die – Love Poems (Part 1 to Part 16) , Life = Death (volume 1 to volume 10) , The Power of Black (volume 1 to volume 2) , If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother, Hide and Seek (part 1 to part 8) , Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh – Only as Life. These Books comprise of nearly a 7000 pages of his Poetry, have approximately 1.15 million words in them, contain about 2160 of his differently titled Poems and almost a 187000 lines – in their totality.
The Poet’s Poetry has had the patronization of several World Leaders including the Queen of England. Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh.
Nikhil Parekh's Works:
Currently the Indian Poet’s 47 different Books are available for purchase in the eBook format from Amazon.com Kindle Store – in the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Canada, Brazil, India, Mexico, Australia, Netherlands.
Books authored by the Poet include the titles.
1 God – Poems on God, Creator – volume 1 to volume 4 (522 pages)
LONGEST BOOK written by a mortal - COLLECTED POETRY (This Book has a Print Length of 5254 pages on the Amazon Kindle)
Love Versus Terrorism – Poems on Anti Terror, Peace, Love, Brotherhood – part 1 to part 2 (409 pages)
You die; I die – Love Poems – part 1 to part 16 (1600 pages)
Life = Death – Poems on Life, Death – volume 1 to volume 10 (1200 pages)
The Power of Black – Poems on Humanity, Poverty, Social Cause, Women empowermnent – volume 1 to volume 2 (400 pages)
Hide and Seek – Rhyming & Non – Rhyming Poems – part 1 to part 8 (702 pages)
If you cut a tree; you cut your own mother – Poems on Environment, Wildlife, Mother Nature, Global Warming (297 pages)
The Womb – Poems on Mother, Father, Children, Parenthood – volume 1 to volume 2 (250 pages)
Longest Poem written by Nikhil Parekh – Only as Life (80 pages) .
- The Womb - Poems On Mother, Father, Chil... -new-
- The Womb - Poems On Mother, Father, Chil... -new-
- If You Cut A Tree; You Cut Your Own Moth... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 8 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 7 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 6 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 5 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 4 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 3 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 2 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- Hide And Seek - Part 1 - Rhyming & Non R... -new-
- The Power Of Black - Poems On Humanity, ... -new-
- The Power Of Black - Poems On Humanity, ... -new-
- Life = Death - Volume 10 - Poems On Life... -new-
Nikhil Parekh Poems
A Big No
Is there any price on earth that you could ever dream of; to sight the wonderfully resplendent island of milky moon? Is there any price on earth that you could ever dream of; to romantically philander and enthrallingly admire; the stupendously magical contours of the Sun soaked hills?
I Spoke Allah
I spoke a blatantly incorrigible NO; when the unconventional society manipulatively cajoled me to leave my poetry and do an obnoxiously mundane office job instead, I spoke a congenial PLEASE; when I wanted to be wholesomely with my beloved; wanted to uninhibitedly admire her and infact she wanted to mélange with the
Till The Time He Commanded
Till the time he commanded; this molecule of his would dance; please the entire world incessantly with his tantalizingly swishing movement, Till the time he commanded; this molecule of his would speak; pacifying the infinite myths of people existing on this globe; with the prudent essence of his knowledge,
How Would You Choose To Welcome God On ...
With the footprints of brotherhood that you left when you embraced one and all-OR With venomous bellows of nonchalant smoke which diabolically tarnished his pristine atmosphere? With the song of peace that you hummed from the innermost realms of our heart-OR With inexplicable misery that you inflicted upon boundless with the hideous noise of bombs exploding on every nook; corner and street?
Longest Poem Written By Nikhil Parekh - ...
Copyright © by Nikhil Parekh All rights reserved. No Part of this book publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, Electronic, Mechanical, Photocopying, Recording, Print or otherwise, without prior permission of Copyright owner and Author, Nikhil Parekh.
God's Most Precious Creation
I didn't know who was his mother; the irrefutably sacrosanct womb which had evolved his impeccable contours, I didn't know who was his father; the revered principles of which; circulated faster than white lightening in his tender veins,
It Was Soon Going To Rain
The squirrels suddenly commenced to boisterously gallivant through the branches; jubilantly diffusing into a festoon of uninhibitedly ecstatic sounds, The rivers suddenly increased their pace a trifle; ardently clashing against the resplendently glittering rocks that confronted them in their way,
When I Thought
When i thought about filth and dirt, unethical images of floating sewage blended with feces capsized my mental imagery. when i thought about transparently luring crystal water,
Black For The Blind.
Black for the blind is the most unassailable form of survival; a color which epitomizes even the most infinitesimal aspect of their lives to the most handsomely unprecedented limits, Black for the blind is the most bewitching form of beauty; a color which sensuously enshrouds even the most obfuscated of their nerves; with the most supremely tantalizing enigmas of life,
Destined To Be Dead. When God Wants.
I didn't know whether it would be flamboyantly optimistic rays of the Sun; or whether the sky would resemble silver streaks of monsoon grey- when I'd step out of the pitch dark coal mine, I didn't know whether it'd rain unrelentingly; or whether it'd turn out to be a day embellished with the profoundness of ecstatic light- as I retired for sleep just a few hours before,
Flames Between Their Hearts
The flames on ground; died a miserable death with the slightest draught of insipid wind, But the flames between their philandering eyes; rose higher than the majestic skies; even in the most tumultuously overwhelming of rain and storm. The flames on ground; subsided to wisps of absolute nothingness; at even the tiniest insinuation of flood approaching,
Ghastly War Could Only Win
Ghastly war could only win; countless screams of all those haplessly orphaned children; who hopelesslystared into the desolately maiming open spaces of hell; with the blood soaked bodies of their parents upon their innocuous shoulders, Treacherous war could only win; countless curses of all those brutally lambasted mothers; who indiscriminately lost their exuberant young sons; to the arrow of carnivorously unforgivable malice,
Food And Its Victorious Power.
It made a person irrefutably realize his / her true stature on this earth - which was nothing infront of the Almighty Lord - as morsels were gobbled with raw humanitarian fervor and then even the most mature of body exultated in child-like delight, It made people forget deplorably miserly discrepancies of caste; creed; color and religion over its tantalizingly sumptuous aroma,
He was the one who maneuvered my tongue; bestowed upon me the ability to eloquently speak, He was the one who made me smile; emphatically displaying my armory of white teeth to the world,
A Big No
Is there any price on earth that you could ever dream of; to sight the wonderfully resplendent island of milky moon?
Is there any price on earth that you could ever dream of; to romantically philander and enthrallingly admire; the stupendously magical contours of the Sun soaked hills?
Is there any price on earth that you could ever dream of; to relish the tantalizingly ravishing waves; of the exuberantly tangy and undulating sea?
Is there any price on earth that you could ever dream