Nivedita Chatterjee Poems
- Success If I were to be not myself, then I would rather not...
- Friendship Friendship is a Gift, That you choose to give ...
- Hope Hope Hope is a candle in the night Hope is a long ...
- Happiness If you yearn for a big Happiness part Then Listen ...
- Life & Success Pacing, racing, chasing unknown ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nivedita Chatterjee
If I were to be not myself,
then I would rather not want this success,
If I were to unlearn all my values and principles,
then what is the use of learning the tactics of this success,
If I were to barter the blissful moments with my loved ones, for this maddening race, then I would prefer, this success, to not to be chased.
If my smile and emotions have to be fake,
then I would rather not socialize just for the heck (of it) .
Yes, it is important even for me to have success,
The realization of aspirations is what is my success.