Noel Horlanda Poems
- Man Vs Woman They say: In every man’s success, There is...
- Our Flag (Philippines) Red, white an’ blue Three golden ...
- Afterglow IImbricated clouds cloaks blasted sunset Brings ...
- Battle Of Mactan 1521 Before the break of dawn each side ...
- Fire, Fire, Fire! Pyro, Fuego, Fire, It’s a power, a ...
- Chocolate Hills A young bird sat on tree branch, ...
- A Child's Dream Swing here, swing there To and fro Hold on ...
I am a Filipino by birth. I have a Bachelor in Business Administration degree from the University of the East, Manila,1963 and some post graduate work (Master in Business Administration) from the University of San Carlos, Cebu City,1978. From 1983 to 1991 I worked as a Division Secretary for King Khaled International Airport in Riyadh, KSA. In 1992 to 1997 I worked for British Aerospace, Plc. Riyadh Headquarters, KSA as Administrative Officer. Before this I was a medical representative for a pharmaceutical company, sales specialist for a US based consumer company and as Asst Purchasing Manager of a food processing company. I'm now a retiree, a permanent resident in Cebu City, Philippines, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Noel Horlanda
Man Vs Woman
In every man’s success,
There is a woman behind,
In every man’s downfall,
There is always a woman involved,
A woman without a man
But a woman, her man,
I will add to that:
In every woman’s love,
Is man’s happiness,
A voluble woman,
Is man’s shame
And I will further said:
A man’s wealth,
Is every woman’s dream,
A man’s generosity,
Is every woman’s extravagance
Man is always in the defensive,
Woman is always in the offensive,
Or, is it the ...