Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 [Artist Henry.Cee] (Nigeria)
Biography of Ogu Henry Chijioke8888
My name is Ogu Henry Chijioke. I'm a Nigerian. From Imo state. I am the second son of six children of my parents. Three boys first, and three girls. I love writting so much, Poetry is one of the best i can do. It is in my vein. I love it so dearly. God bless Africa.
Chat with me on these
Follow me on Twiter @henryc4real
Join me on Facebook: Ogu.henryc.
Chat with me on 2go: Henryc4real or
Read my poems in google. Just type Chijioke1888
Thank you once and again, for reading my poems. God bless you.
- Dear New Lover
- Elegy to my Dad 'REGINALD EKE'
- Elizbeth the Flower Girl
- Food of Advice
- Henry and his heartfelt song of dispair
- Henry's Advice to his Children (To my Ge...
- Lamentation of a Poor Lover
- Painful Perfection
- Princess Where is Your Love?
- Serenade (Song Of A Love To His Lass)
- Sonnat 4: Please Forgive
- Sonnet 2: THE GAME OF THE EYES
- Sonnet: A DISANT FIGHT OF PEACE.
The Root Of My Heart
Deep inside my heart is her, who nurtured me for nine months
And gave me life, breath
Dee inside my heart is her, she who never stoped thinking about us
Who always i trust,
In hard times of cause.
Deep in my heart is her,