ogunleye kayode peter
ogunleye kayode peter Poems
- Faith People call it a believe Some call it tolerance But ...
- Life. Life is full of challenges Which people do face Life...
- Crossing Over Moving over the ladder of life Where the ...
- Terrain Of War Those who served the country Before are gone...
- ***the Betrayer Tarry you here And watch with me Verily I ...
- Love Love is as strong as death It’s jealousy is enduring ...
- Lady A beautiful flower Blooming in a sunny world Twinkling...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
People call it a believe
Some call it tolerance
But faith justified a person
By faith we are sanctified
And experience joy
By faith we became
Free from condemnation
Faith gives us assurance and fulfillment
Cos faith without work is dead
Live by faith
Walk by faith
Continue in faith
Do everything by faith
Grow in faith
Demonstrate faith by good works
Combine faith with hope and love.