okoye charles (12th Febuary,1988 / Onitsha)
Biography of okoye charles
born in the town of onitsha in south eastern nigeria. attended learning field international school for his primary education from 1995 to 2000. later attended dennis memorial grammar school from 2000 to 2006 for his secondary school education. from 2006 to 2011 he attended federal university of technology owerri where he studied geology. there he discovered poetry and has been trying to learn and develop himself in that field of literature. he just graduated from college.
- A Picture
- A Walk Through the Cemetry
- An Excerpt from 'The Journey of the Soul...
- And In Death All Shall Be Made Equal
- If Not For The Dance Which She Alone Can...
- Life, -A Dark Maiden
- Lines Written in Heartbreak
- Lines Written On A Starless Night
- Love Has Made Me a Fool of Her's
- Love is not like the mother's womb
- Love Sick
- My Emotions Betray Me
- Our Street Is Broken
On a Night dark and lonely
Possessed by fierce demons only,
Appeared a gem on heavens door.
So I saw and stopped, and stopped and saw;
Pearl-like gem upon heaven's neck.
Such a beauty adores the gloomy neck.
On a lonely night, haunted by sharp claws,
by hostile peace and by silent wars.