Biography of okoye charles
born in the town of onitsha in south eastern nigeria. attended learning field international school for his primary education from 1995 to 2000. later attended dennis memorial grammar school from 2000 to 2006 for his secondary school education. from 2006 to 2011 he attended federal university of technology owerri where he studied geology. there he discovered poetry and has been trying to learn and develop himself in that field of literature. he just graduated from college.
- A Walk Through the Cemetry
- My Emotions Betray Me
- A Picture
- Love is not like the mother's womb
- The Day Is Too Short But So Is The Night
- Our Street Is Broken
- And In Death All Shall Be Made Equal
- Lines Written in Heartbreak
- The Pilgrim's Song
- The Amazon
- While I Sail Deep Through This Dark Trou...
- Love Has Made Me a Fool of Her's
- So Sweet In Spring It Sounds
Our Street Is Broken
Our street is broken,
Iron gates now lay widely ajar.
Who among you will not lend a hand, a friendly token,
To check the growing gully, drifting us apart.
Hungry stomachs groaning in the corner,
'Give us a crumb, a slice, ' they say.
While refuse bin outdo one another,
In exotic dishes, a few yard away.