Biography of okoye charles
born in the town of onitsha in south eastern nigeria. attended learning field international school for his primary education from 1995 to 2000. later attended dennis memorial grammar school from 2000 to 2006 for his secondary school education. from 2006 to 2011 he attended federal university of technology owerri where he studied geology. there he discovered poetry and has been trying to learn and develop himself in that field of literature. he just graduated from college.
- A Walk Through the Cemetry
- My Emotions Betray Me
- A Picture
- Love is not like the mother's womb
- The Day Is Too Short But So Is The Night
- Our Street Is Broken
- And In Death All Shall Be Made Equal
- Lines Written in Heartbreak
- The Pilgrim's Song
- Lines Written On A Starless Night
- The Amazon
- While I Sail Deep Through This Dark Trou...
- Love Has Made Me a Fool of Her's
Life, -A Dark Maiden
Life, -a dark maiden; she is far from fair
With long a leg, yet short the same
Sometimes she crawls, sometimes she runs like hare
Or a game.
She comes in pairs, she's the worst and the best
She might smile, she might cry the same
Her pride glows from the east but on the west
Lies her shame.