OLUMIDE FAMILUSI Poems
- A Mother's Love-I Miss You Mam... There's no word to describe ...
- A Word To Cheer You When life comes hitting hard at you In ...
- Children In Africa (C.I.A) . Every single day in ...
- Yea I Was Wrong, But Now, I Kn...
- The Power Of Choice. In the deep darkest alley of life i ...
- You Made Me When trouble surrounded me like a wall And hell ...
- Keeping It Sane! You know Lord, I am so greatful for ...
I am a freelance writer, very passionate and genuine in all ramifications.My words are a window into my soul. I guess i could say about myself that am the result of an upbringing and culture that is proud and strong in its real sense.I'm confident and i'm here hoping to educate and share my trials and triumphs through the power of the pen... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Mother's Love-I Miss You Mama
There's no word to describe this feeling
There's no match for the thoughts in me
Yet all i can do is wish and imagine
Because your so far away.
I miss you, Mother
No one could ever compare to you
Your love to me is indeed golden
Your affection and care, eternal
I wish i could hold the clock
From ticking away so fast
I wish you were here with me
Right beside me everyday
Everyday i think about you
Your undisputed love and attention
Too many people have tried being you
But they can only try
You will never know how much
How much i ...