Otatade IseghohiOkojie Poems
- Yours Do not condemn me, For being in love, I have ...
- I Crush A Lot I crush a lot, and burn and cry, My tapered...
- Desperado Fools will be desperate To tear you down They ...
- Moment To Moment Moment to moment chronic, We sit at our ...
- Slow Motion Commotion What's all the commotion people ...
- Life Life should be simple, Not complicated, Not because ...
- Motivation How fierce is your drive, Deluded your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Otatade IseghohiOkojie
Do not condemn me,
For being in love,
I have lingered beside you,
Till my bones rot in the tearful snow,
I have stroked you in the moonlight,
Glared at you in the sunlight,
Are my every conversation,
When the world fades,
And the busy disappear,
We will be alone,
Together and pointless,
Beyond the stars
We will exist;
Amongst the silence,
Of it all;
Do not condemn me;
For falling in love;
I have seen the concrete path
The silhouette of a wedding dress,
And the smoke
Of a ...