Pam mpita Poems
- Mirror Mirror Mirror, who am I? who I was, is who I miss ...
- Life Like free birds in the sky we were never meant to live ...
- Forever Gone The time gone, now I wish I had still in ...
- Memories Memories I wish to burn into flames I'll never ...
- A Life Gone Where to turn, time's gone the wind has blown, ...
- Forever Forget A thousand apologies I don't mean to say for...
- Broken Turned to dust blown away looked at me with a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pam mpita
Mirror Mirror, who am I?
who I was, is who I miss
like I'm gone in some life beyond
and a ghost roams an empty world
in search for a soul to bring her life
in search for a heart to feel alive
Mirror Mirror, I can not recognize
the person before thee that stands and stares
for her eyes only speaks pain
mourning for loss as if already gone
for only she misses the life that was
as if buried beneath a dreadful past
Mirror Mirror, like the wind she wished be freed
from the days that haunts her dreams
like a bird she wish to sing
upon a cue in the ...