Pankhuri Sinha Poems
- The Apple Trees Left Behind The Apple Trees Left behind ...
- My Bond Hearing My bond hearing And the town had gone to ...
- On Quitting The Helpings On quitting the helpings For a ...
- The Muffins From The Women's C... The Muffins from the ...
- Along Came A Code The car got codified, Driving got ...
- The Sudden Arrival Of Reality Almost with the label of ...
- Prison Songs Sung perfectly to tune, Unrehearsed, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pankhuri Sinha
The Apple Trees Left Behind
The Apple Trees Left behind
Its not a one man show
Its not a one time thing
That something being shown to me
Must be seen
Its the passing of a key
From one hand to another
Brought right infront of my eyes
Infront of my face
Underneath my nose
Just before i make a purchase
Or ask about it
I am recovering from a long digestive illness
And have a lot of anger still in my blood stream
To deal with and throw out
I am trying to cool down
And work ...