Parithi Muthurasan Poems
- A Dream Nation Here Women are Not drugs. Wages are
- Old Age To progress Old age is No decision
- Poemhunter.Com In the valleys of hill, In the flower ...
- Judgment Under the sky Think on The things that ...
- Dharma Charity with A feeling of protection On you
- You Only The Sun It seems to me also As everyone knows
- Failure Failure is a motel To wipe perspiration In the ...
I write poems in the name of Parithi.Muthurasan.Now I reside in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, South India. I just write and read poems for relaxation.No more words about me as I have done nothing to me and all.All my English poems are translation of My tamil poems, not others. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Parithi Muthurasan
A Dream Nation
Vote has no price.
No cemetery for romance.
No bank robbery.
No Highwayman robbery.
No sexually violent.
No radical nature.
No clustered murders.
There is a lot,
Why do I wake it from sleep?