PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Biography of PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
a teacher and bilingual poet...an avid English lover and dedicated learner...fond of poetry specially a resolute brevity lover...believe in terse but not trash poetry.
Muse India, India`s top-most web journal has awarded him
with YS poetry Prize for December 2013.Many of his early poems got published in Wave, once-published weekly supplement of The Telegraph.His poems have been selected for RAINBOW HUES, the anthology of 7th International Poetry fest-2014.He`ll be felicitated there in Andhra Pradesh.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Works:
1) Kavita Pagal Katha; a volume of Bengali poems.
2) Oyster; a volume of English poems.
- They are too many..... -new-
- May be you too.... -new-
- To the lady Nero..... -new-
- Two existences.... -new-
- It is true.... -new-
- A poet and editor.... -new-
- Insults..... -new-
- Heroism speaks in action.... -new-
- A bad stuff for good gossip! -new-
- She can not bless the poor..... -new-
- A great performer!
- The best way to know yourself....
- A Sad, Hope Lyric...
- The curtain drops abruptly.............
- Think Positive And Dream Superlative
- A Teacher`s Diary Speaks
- Peace has gone to pieces!
- winter herself is very romantic!
- ' All Is Not Lost '
- Weavers too look at the sky...
- I Love Their Write...
- Hard words from an open page...
- A Sad Girl Sings...
- Science Is So Poor!
- 7th International Poetry fest-2014 and t...
i stole the whole sun
to implant in your heart.
all holidays turn busy days;
your slender ﬁgure squeezes e
through a ﬁlled-up pitcher inside.
i hold the splashes in my palm-cup
and drink all the drops to the lees.
the 'wattled-cabin‘ reached the moon;
instead of walking down the bridge