parvez sazzad M
parvez sazzad M Poems
- Confession The rose I gave u on your birthday, I stole them...
- কথা ছিল নাকি? কথা ছিল বন্ধু একে অপরের সঙ্গে জড়িয়ে থাকব যতদিন ...
- Do You Think You Are Getting C... Do you think, you ...
- Body & Soul Don`t wanna think that I`m getting older, ...
- Oh My Nee I don’t need no high, Trust me baby, I cant say...
- Break The Wall Down Break it, break the wall now, No matter...
- সূর্য হয়ে উঠতে কোনও একদিন সূর্য হয়ে উঠবো বলে, ৩৬ বছর সলতের ...
Parvez Sazzad (Bengali: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?) a Bengali poet. Known for his revolutionary and romantic poetry.
In the popular culture of Bangladesh, Parvez's most well known contribution is the poem Ke Tumi Romoni? , popular ever since it was written. In 1996,
Parvez Sazzad was born on January 6,1978 in Khulna division, Bangladesh. He penned a good number of poetry collections and a skilled organiser also.
Poet Parvez Sazzad currently is residing in Japan.Recent days managing his web based Bangla entertainment network, known as dhamakabd.com as well as writting in regular basis.
Parvez Sazzad's Works: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about parvez sazzad M
The rose I gave u on your birthday,
I stole them from someone`s garden,
Songs I sang to make you happy,
Those are not mine, I copied it from else,
Candle light dinner, journey by a boat,
The money I spend for us, was picked from father`s pocket,
You know me as pasha, that is not even my real name,
The poems of love I used to send you by mail mostly just downloaded,
Stories I told you to be a hero to you were just imaginations,
All I really have is a heart full of love,
Love you all the way, love you eternally.