Pascale Ost Poems
- Connection My lovely lady I love you so much I want you ...
- Why Sometimes I’m asking myself Why has it always to be so...
- Mother's Day My Mother gave me birth, Taught me how to ...
- Ten Grey Hairs And A Silver On... I discovered my first grey ...
- Don'T Fear Don't fear my love, I will not harm you I just ...
- Goodbye To... Seeing you here It’s almost a dream A ...
- Silence Silence I’m covering your body with mine Breasts ...
My name is Ost Pascale, I live in Belgium, Europe. I started a while ago again with writing little stories and some poetry.
When I was younger, (a teenager) I wrote many poems and little stories in Dutch. Now after twenty years, I found my 'muse' back … I started to write in English, not the easiest way for a woman, who had a minimum education about the English language.
Mostly of the poems are romantic based, it's made for all kind of relationships; woman/woman, woman/man or even man/man. Just close your eyes and enjoy the words.
On the other hand the little stories I wrote are lesbian stories, the typical 'dialogue' stories, with the 'What if … ' or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pascale Ost
My lovely lady
I love you so much
I want you so much
I want to touch you
To hold you
I want to walk hand in hand
I want to hold you like the way I did before
I want to make love with you
On a easy way
Not been pushed nor want to push you
I want you
To feel how you love me
I respect you a lot
I respect your soul
I respect your body
I respect your pain
I respect your pleasures
I never will do you any harm
The only thing I want to do
Is to give you my honest love
My warmth ...