Biography of Patricia Kelley
I am married to my soul mate. We run a family business together at http: //medicinewomansoap.com
We foster children and prepare them for adoption to eventually be adopted by a loving family.
I am also a published author, poetess and writer. My favorite things to write are feelings about love, spiritual, fantasy and current events. I believe poetry is an art, and, the poet is the artist, painting a picture for the reader. I prefer poetry with rhymes. I'm a member of NSAI, Nashville Songwriters Assoc.
Patricia Kelley's Works:
Madam Shakespeare's The Man with Rainbow Eyes
- The Beauty of a Woman
- My Chocolate Day
- Golden Rules for a Happy Marriage
- I Like Being Me
- Alzheimer's The Slow Death
- I Love America
- I'm Proud To Be A Christian Woman
- Summer's Embrace
- The Names of God Most High
- God's Protection of Israel
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Praying For God to End Cancer In Childre...
- I want to show you how much I love You
- Violent Video Games the Culprit
The Apple of His Eye
She sits in Heaven's golden swing, swinging.
She has perfect little features, and curly blonde hair.
With Heaven's angels all around singing,
She sits there swinging, with her green eyes clear.
I can see her with her long curly golden hair swaying.