patricia merritt Poems
- True Friend True friend offer gum not cigarettes. True ...
- Our Flag Stands for strength Waves for courage And freedom
- Eyes Of An Angel Children at play on merrygorounds, ...
- Spirit Of A Child A Mother holds her son close to her ...
- With Open Arms A child needs love they come to us from ...
- Papa's Knee Home from work tired and hungry, he always ...
- Sisters We fought, we argued thru the years. We nicpick, we...
Married have four children and nine grandchildren.
My grandchildren inspire me to write, watch them playing, how they inneract with their siblings and other children.
I wrote the poem 'Little One', I was inspired by a
photograph that was taken of her sleeping on a white satin pillow. 'PaPas Knee' watching their grandpa rocking one of the other grandbabys on his lap.
These and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about patricia merritt
True friend offer gum
True friend offer soda
True friend offer food
True friend helps you
turn the other cheek.
True friend helps you walk
away, not to fight.
True friend offers helping
True friend gives one
enouragement, not resentment
True friend is always there