Patrick Sant Poems
- The Running Club Plodder through midnight rain, Everlasting...
- Cafe Prague. Cream coloured coffee And hot buttered ...
- The Red Coat The flash of the red coat As you walk on by I ...
- On The First Day Of Christmas.... Mother my love hold the ...
- I Love To Run I leave with a grimace 17 good mornings 11 ...
- A Runner's Tale (Part 1.) Good morning Mr. Magpie As my ...
- A Depression Over Me So many regrets have fallen as I travel ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Sant
The Running Club
Plodder through midnight rain,
Everlasting dreams of the perfect mile
That complete run, the faultless race
Just toe the line, so full of fear
The starter: get set and let us go
Just remember my young mind
Remember the words from your master
Not too fast, never to slow
Just replay that last mile over and over
The emotion of perfection fills with each breath
As the joints shout to be remembered
And the midday rain pays witness your reverie
For each mile so lovingly caressed
Stored and a daily reminiscence of perfection
The unconditional joy of ...