Paul Hansford Poems
- My Shopping List I write my shopping-list in rhyme. It ...
- Growing Up (Sonnet) 'Write fourteen lines on Growing Up, a ...
- January (An Acrostic) J ust as the old year ends the new ...
- A Poem About Recycling My ultimate ambition in life is to be...
- My Poems (Décima) (The décima is a Spanish form of 10 lines -...
- Reflection (A Palindromic Poem... Still waters, deep, surface...
- Another Sun Perhaps in another world another sun comes up,...
I am an ex-teacher (of all ages from 3 to 18) , and a member of a Poetry Workshop group - so I have to write at least once a month! You will find all kinds of poetry here, extracted from many years of writing. There are set forms and free, humorous, serious, romantic... so if you keep looking you should find something you like! I have self-published 2 books which sell locally (at least covering my expenses) , and am working towards a third. Some individual pieces have been printed in magazines and newspapers (including the Daily Mail) , I have been invited to read my work at the Cheltenham Festival of Literature, and have won a couple of prizes for my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Shopping List
I write my shopping-list in rhyme.
It doesn’t take me too much time,
and always helps me to remember.
(I’ve been doing it since last September.)
a bunch of greens