Paula TH (In May, in the late 60's Flower baby.)
Usually quiet but fine observer of the absurd.
Using photographic memory I have had through life to put in a medium to release the things I have seen, felt, dealt, heard. If there was anything that happened it was not my fault period. It was something a person did. There could be something about me people do not like. It could be because I do speak bluntly. I tell the truth, the whole truth ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- All that I need
- Anti Social
- Before I Was Made
- Better now that you are still there and ...
- Black Cloud Of Pain
- Bright were the days so don't give up
- Causes of immediate reaction
- Comedian Love
- Friend leave
- Hello warm, goodbye cold
- Hurt the Shooting Star
- I Would Do Anything For You
- In The Country
- Judgement day she will be there