Paula TH Poems
- I Would Do Anything For You but for some reason you see it in...
- Anti Social Hey everybody how's it goin? You got this party...
- All That I Need All that I need, I made for myself. I never ...
- Loyal She wakes me up and greets me with such a cute ...
- Friend Leave Who here has a friend? One that you can trust ...
- Before I Was Made I have not changed much since I was a ...
- War Just Outside My Door A man or a woman only end up who ...
Usually quiet but fine observer of the absurd.
Using photographic memory I have had through life to put in a medium to release the things I have seen, felt, dealt, heard. If there was anything that happened it was not my fault period. It was something a person did. There could be something about me people do not like. It could be because I do speak bluntly. I tell the truth, the whole truth ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paula TH
I Would Do Anything For You
but for some reason you see it in your heart to do nothing for me
What is it that you can't see?
So blind to the ways of giving
what are your thoughts on living?
I had a stepping stone for you for every step
You had it made
Must have been afraid
You didn't try hard enough
You like to pretend you are tough
I think I have said enough
Look at you now