Perveiz Ali Poems
- Social Responsibility We live in a social space, with a ...
- Teacher Man on a mission, aiming to guide, Out to motivate ...
- Rain Blessings Afternoon showers in mid summer were in ...
- When I Was Young When I was young, Winter was an ...
- Love Oath I do promise to abandon selfish individuality, To...
- Charity Don't contaminate the heart as its reality is ...
- Sand Grains Handful of dry sand so cool with such tiny ...
Perveiz Ali, born in the eighties in Pampore, the world famous Saffron Town of Kashmir, graduated in Centurian Shri Pratap College in Srinagar. He then earned his post graduate degree in Geography from The University of Kashmirand now works as a teacher. Enthused by folk songs composed by famous mystic Kashmiri poetic figures like Rusool Mir, Habba khatoon, Mehjoor, he started writing poems, some... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You may find the reason to rejoice and live the moment but means and ways of rejoicing may not accompany you.''Happy, joy and life
Comments about Perveiz Ali
We live in a social space, with a unique niche,
Each of us have our roles to play unwaveringly.
We have an unwritten constitution of rights,
In an amalgamation of families, called society.
There are expectations of solid contributions,
Talents and skills need to be shared wisely.
Wealth and blessings to be evenly distributed,
Empathy towards each other as family does.
Rejoicing in the elation of accomplishments,
Unity paves a way to a developed nation.
Be aware of the problems facing our progress,
Eradicate poverty, disease and wanton ...