Peter Krisciunas Poems
- Hemingway's Heirs To Hemingway's heirs, Ambulance drivers ...
- Two Shouts Shy I have had the dull misfortune of ...
- As The Two Bells and whistles just confuse The words of ...
- Thirstbird It is a strange day There are freedom birds
- Your Eyes Are Aircrafts Your eyes are aircrafts Maybe ...
- Horizon Since there isn't a word that I have heard that ...
- Their Stomping Grounds THEIR STOMPING ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter Krisciunas
Their Stomping Grounds
THEIR STOMPING GROUNDS
Sometimes bears will hibernate
and not awake til September
Yet they still remember
The special smells of their stomping grounds
And the forest's which surround them.
And the great white sharks
Will retaliate versus fisherman
They thank their God they're not Tuna
As a skunk appears in the bushes
A person ponders the poison he pushes
The pastry in my pen is so suspicious
But this boisonberry's so delicious
Sleep it off - the waters warm
It's time to shake hands with the fishes
And it's a brand new ...