Peter Vealey Poems
- Rewriting History. I was retinkering History Returning, ...
- Winter Jig. There`s a low winters` moon Just above the tree ...
- Wise Love. Old love, cold love. Nothing so wild as Unfolded...
- First Poppies. You came out Of the sky, To help me and ...
- The Arrogance Of Humanity. Never ceases to amaze me. The ...
- Where Did My Country Go? Where did my country go? Its not ...
- Sobering Thoughts. I `ve been sober for a while. Nearly ...
Have some poems in Hertsviewpoint a mental health campaigning charity with personal interview /profile- March 2007. Also in recent Viewpoint winter 2008 with a link to my poetry paperback 'With authentic stains'- poem featured in Viewpoint magazine is 'The new religion''. Also have 69 different poems on this site here right now in 2012.
Also 2 poems in Poetry-Express 25 and 26 editions ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I was retinkering History
Returning, rewriting History.
As you do.
Taking away leaves.
Hoping nothing grieves
As love does, love wounds.
Waiting for the man to come,
Oh the days to be bought
On days of yore.
Franklin D to Bay City roar.
More and more and more.