Biography of Phoenix Rory
My parents named me after the place where we live. Isn't that lame? (Not to mention embarrassing.) Anyway, I'm 15 and I love to read and play the clarinet. I just started writing poetry recently. I hope you enjoy it!
- Ballet Blood and Battle Bones
- Footprints and Pawprints
- Why I Killed Myself Today
- If The Shoe Fits, Throw It Away
- Beauty Has Its Price
- Did I Shave My Legs for This?
- Pink, Our Shrink, and Love, I Think
- Give Me A Chocolate Heart
- Dark Faery on Halloween
Dark Faery on Halloween
I clothe myself in darkness
I picked blackness for its starkness
And many a spidery metaphor
Being mysterious isn't a chore
When I embody night
The only color is my face
Flaming billows of hair keeping pace
With screams and whispers calling ''scary''