Piedade D'Souza Poems
- The Lady Rising -new- She stripped it and ripped apart, ...
- Lord Lord, I sleep while you gaze, I breathe while you ...
- On A Rainy Evening, The Teetot... -new- The barm of the Beer, ...
- Unwonted -new- He makes me feel unwonted Drapes me in his love In...
- On Her Colors Of Life -new-
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Piedade D'Souza
The Lady Rising
She stripped it and ripped apart,
Conventions that compelled her heart.
Fell on the face and rose in pain,
broke her back but didn't bend
Smiled with tears in the rain,
So none could see the pain
For she fell in love insane,
And did the opposite of mundane
I'd want to say to her this way,
That there shall be a day
When I'd say to all,
I knew a woman who was always
ready to rise after every fall no matter how big or small