001 - A Woman's Mind?
Which is it harder to do
A woman’s mind to understand
Or to drag a whale across the sand?
Figure the reason that she got so sore
Or nailing jello to the door?
The reason that she said good-bye
Or put a camel thru a needle’s eye?
No need to be so interrogative
I guess it’s just a dame’s prerogative.
Just love ‘em and leave ‘em that’s the best
Strategy, and then forget the rest.
Some things man will never figure out
And that is true without a doubt!
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (001 - A Woman's Mind? by George Hunter )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)