001 - A Woman's Mind?
Which is it harder to do
A woman’s mind to understand
Or to drag a whale across the sand?
Figure the reason that she got so sore
Or nailing jello to the door?
The reason that she said good-bye
Or put a camel thru a needle’s eye?
No need to be so interrogative
I guess it’s just a dame’s prerogative.
Just love ‘em and leave ‘em that’s the best
Strategy, and then forget the rest.
Some things man will never figure out
And that is true without a doubt!
George Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (001 - A Woman's Mind? by George Hunter )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley
- Hari Om, Bijay Kant Dubey
- सपना इतना..sapna itna, hasmukh amathalal
- Hard labour, hasmukh amathalal
- Peace will prevail..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Divine Vs Divination, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi