Waldon Pond Productions
002-I Miss You
I miss your quiet caring, your gentelness,
the softness of you, and the warm cloak
of your love.
I miss your smile that was always so
tentative, but warm like the sunshine,
gentle as the rain, and softer than a rose.
I miss your honesty, your caring and your loyaty.
I miss your eyes, nose...mouth. I miss the
sound, the comfort of your voice.
I miss your laughter, your joy-I miss
your tears, your kiss, your touch, and I
miss our bodies pressed together,
entwined as one.
I miss falling asleep with you in my arms,
and waking up to the warmness of you next to me.
I miss...I miss, everything about you.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (002-I Miss You by Waldon Pond Productions )
- 3, Smoky Hoss
- Soul Holes, Smoky Hoss
- Magic of Indian Democracy, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ...and am loving it, Manonton Dalan
- There is yet Hope, Smoky Hoss
- Beauty And The Beholder, hugh everard
- Black Rose, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Joyful Is Life With Colours, Rohit Sapra
- Ferguson and Law Enforcement, Is It Poetry
- आज फिर तेरी याद आई हैं, Kahil Mehar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns