Waldon Pond Productions
002-I Miss You
I miss your quiet caring, your gentelness,
the softness of you, and the warm cloak
of your love.
I miss your smile that was always so
tentative, but warm like the sunshine,
gentle as the rain, and softer than a rose.
I miss your honesty, your caring and your loyaty.
I miss your eyes, nose...mouth. I miss the
sound, the comfort of your voice.
I miss your laughter, your joy-I miss
your tears, your kiss, your touch, and I
miss our bodies pressed together,
entwined as one.
I miss falling asleep with you in my arms,
and waking up to the warmness of you next to me.
I miss...I miss, everything about you.
© Joe Fazio
Waldon Pond Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (002-I Miss You by Waldon Pond Productions )
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns