(006) The Mustard Seed
A place to rest one’s body and soul,
to put life’s worries on temporary hold.
A time to pray to the good Lord above,
and ask for His un-con-di-tion-al Love.
To take the time to plant the seed
holding self responsible of low life deeds.
To make a decision to fill the void
with inspiration and spirituality’s joy.
To watch good people give a helping hand,
reaching out toward others because they can.
No funds will cross their palms you see.
It’s done for the Love of God and thee.
When you hear the words ”The Mustard Seed”,
know it’s a place of solace for people in need.
Reach in your pockets and dig very deep,
help keep the homeless off Calgary’s streets.
Written: May 19/2007
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((006) The Mustard Seed by Melvina Germain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tide of Voices, Lynda Hull
- Two Sides, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold come the days..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- sad love song..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- <<< Learning, Abdul Wahab
- Rivers into Seas, Lynda Hull
- Ornithology, Lynda Hull
- Jackson Hotel, Lynda Hull
- Let me overthrown, gajanan mishra
- Insect Life of Florida, Lynda Hull