Akhil H Kumar
02 Night Sky
A sky in night is a mixture
of happiness and sorrows.
We feel its texture
as our debt and borrows
Moon is our guide towards success
and Sun Is the path of success
Work hard in light,
to get reward in night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (02 Night Sky by Akhil H Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate
- Regions, Marcel Aouizerate
- Pyaar kaa ye jahaan, nafraton me kho diye,, Aftab Alam
- Les tragédies les plus courtes sont les .., Marcel Aouizerate
- A Body Untraveled, David R.