Risha Ahmed (12 yrs) (21/8/1998 / Cochin(India))
(046) Boys and girls
A boy's mind works differently
And a girl's mind also works differently
The boys mostly love to play and fight
The girls follow beauty tips and know what is wrong and right
The boys like to see their super heroes fight with power
The girls love to see the beauty of a flower
A girl's and boy's mind works differently
And in their own world they live contently.
Poet Other Poems
- (001) A Midnight Roamer
- (001) Where Is The Time!
- (004) A Snake In My Garden
- (008) Troublesome Creatures
- (009) My School Conducts Athletic Mee...
- (010) Fellow Birds
- (011) A Dream Which Never Came True
- (012) Lo And Behold, I Present My 100t...
- (013) My Baby Cousin (Lovely Z...
- (015) This Baby Is Wonderful.
- (016) On Vacation
- (017) Kites Flying At The Beach
- (019) The Day I Ran Out Of Luck
- (020) About A Tree
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.