06. Perpetual Love
A rose charms and fascinates us
With its beauty and sweet fragrance.
It takes away our pain and weariness
And brings ecstatic moment in us;
But with the passing of time
It fades and loses its beauty and charm.
A child is a gift by the Almighty, God.
He relieves all of our pain and agony
With his sweet and charming smiles;
And our hearts brim with Heavenly joy;
But when he gradually grows up,
His smiling loses its sweetness and beauty.
But your Love is perpetual and eternal.
Your beauty is unchanged and undecayed.
You will dwell in the Temple of my heart
As long as I can breathe on this earth.
Your Love will carry me to Heaven
And I'll enjoy the beatitude of Love for ever.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (06. Perpetual Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara
- JERUSALEM 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Prism's Light, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .