Edward Kofi Louis
07: 07 AM With Your Love
Like a chief and a farmer;
Be strong and believe in Yahweh;
Like a passing thought;
Like a passing glance;
It will touch your heart;
Like flowers kissing each other;
But, you are waiting for tomorrow morning.
Teaching yourself with the muse of your autograph;
Sold, solder! !
With the peace of your mind;
Searching and waiting for your turn;
Since, the muse of your life is moving on like the pendulum.
Flowing waters! !
From the top of the mountains;
But, we are one Family on this earth.
Living with nautre;
But, with the rules.
With something sweet and somehing bitter;
As we go along with the muse of nature.
With the magic moments;
07: 07 AM with your love,
Waitinf for the rising of the sun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07: 07 AM With Your Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Casey Renee Kiser
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Cremation Of Sam McGee, Robert William Service
Poem of the Day
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Control, Robert Plese
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki