Edward Kofi Louis
07: 07 AM With Your Love
Like a chief and a farmer;
Be strong and believe in Yahweh;
Like a passing thought;
Like a passing glance;
It will touch your heart;
Like flowers kissing each other;
But, you are waiting for tomorrow morning.
Teaching yourself with the muse of your autograph;
Sold, solder! !
With the peace of your mind;
Searching and waiting for your turn;
Since, the muse of your life is moving on like the pendulum.
Flowing waters! !
From the top of the mountains;
But, we are one Family on this earth.
Living with nautre;
But, with the rules.
With something sweet and somehing bitter;
As we go along with the muse of nature.
With the magic moments;
07: 07 AM with your love,
Waitinf for the rising of the sun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07: 07 AM With Your Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal