08 Cat in bed (real expirience)
It was vaccation time and
I was very happy.
I played all day picking,
dolls on their noses and throwing them
Just like a strong man.
And the computer
it got the fever and I got the scoldings!
My parents send me early to bed.
Just when it was 8
I resisted the most to my parents
But then lost resisting to them
I went to bed with a long face
Determined not to sleep,
My brother looked me with a sly smile
My parents switched off the light
And said good night.
It was dark in the room and I
Saw a dark figure having looks of a cat
Just beside me on.
My very own bed
I was puzzled as
there was no cat in the house
And when I touched it,
Oh! It felt like fur,
Coward me screamed like anything
And my parents came rushing along,
And they put on the lights and I saw
Lying beside me on my bed
Was a cat-like doll
And there was my brother on the floor
Purring just like a cat!
Athul KrishnaA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08 Cat in bed (real expirience) by Athul KrishnaA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse
- Curriculum Vitae, C.k. Pearse
- O The Knowledge, sallam yassin
- The Day Silver Walked Into My Life, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Time To Come Home, Wilfred Mellers
- I Am Always With You, Amitava Sur
- I Dream Of You, Lilly Emery
- In Springtime Under The Trees, Kyle Schlicher
- Change Coming, Kyle Schlicher
- One Because Of The Other, Kyle Schlicher