It's 1.06 am here
My feet are cold, I wonder
Whether the lake on Central Park is as frozen.
I love Central Park (and for a moment, my mind dwells)
Summer in New York cannot be beaten.
Its better than winter, summer, it has warmth
Winter is detached and icy
And oh so lonely.
And now it's 1.08am and I am alone
In the busiest city in the world.
Cold and alone, without my summer of love.
Maddi Eden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1.06am by Maddi Eden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell