Foraged in times of thick black soot, winded is the soul they say
It oozes out of eyes and ears, unable to see nor hear
Infecting every orifice, it is the cancer within
The elk of tomorrow have come today
To feast upon the greenness
This is the generation
With no inspiration
Right is wrong
Emily Beck's Other Poems
- A Beach Massacre (Rough, but I don't kno...
- A Guy Told Me I Can Visit Past Lives.
- A Weight Others Make You Carry
- An EyeBall
- Class-Room Chaos
- Dear Mister President
- Don't Pretend You're Helping.
- Dude, it's a Muse Poem. Calm Down.
- For The Love of Excitement
- Goodnight Grandma
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.